|Home > Services > Bio-Informatics > DNA/RNA/Protein Sequence Analysis:|
Sequence analysis encompasses the use of various bioinformatics methods to determine the biological function and/or structure of genes and the proteins they code for.Sequencing includes several methods and technologies that are used for determining the order of the nucleotide bases adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine in a molecule.
Knowledge of sequences has become indispensable for basic biological research, other research branches utilizing sequencing, and in numerous applied fields such as diagnostic, biotechnology, forensic biology and biological systematics. The advent of sequencing has significantly accelerated biological research and discovery. The rapid speed of sequencing attained with modern sequencing technology has been instrumental in the sequencing of the human genome, in the Human Genome Project. Related projects, often by scientific collaboration across continents, have generated the complete sequences of many animal, plant, and microbial genomes.
We Analyze DNA/RNA sequences. Our extensive experience with a wide range of sequences allows us to select/recommend the protocols needed to analyze the DNA/RNA sequences. Sequence availability is not always ideal. The sequence may be in limited length or may have been collected in sub-optimal conditions. We have successfully analyzed many sequences like these, optimizing protocols depending on the situation.
Our past experiences
- Extensive experience on genomic DNA, and Plasmid DNA isolation and qualification and quantification methods. Southern blot, Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based cloning and site-directed mutagenesis.
- Experience on RT-PCR analysis. In-situ hybridization
- Sequence analysis, NCBI (BLAST, FASTA) Tools, ORF Finding, and Primer Designing.
- Extensive experience in sequence analysis and genotyping
- Extensive experience in RNAi and preparation of knockdowns of genes.
- Extensive experience in site-directed mutagenesis
For Further Information or Service requirement or Price Quote, please